Happy Samhain!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

"Halloween serves to remind us that our shadow side of consciousness is always seeking to be embraced, released and healed. When we laugh at the "scary" images of this holiday, we vent some of our fears about the illusory nature of life, and release our inner tensions."

~Greg Barrette

Today's Affirmation

I am set free from fear and all is well.


Today's Meditation

Spirit,

There is no place where Spirit are not fully and actively present; therefore I embrace every experience of life as a potential spiritual experience. I am healed from within of all fears, which are always based on illusion, and fully express myself as the confident, divine being I was created to be.

This holiday gives rise to the occasion of my laughing at any inner ghosts and goblins, thus exposing them to be the figments of my imagination that they truly are. From within my own beingness, I am set free from all fear!

Thank You Spirit within!

And so it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog