My Heart's Desire is...

 Wow! I've been over a month without a new treatment. Time flies when you're movin' around. It's not that I haven't been writing them or doing them, I just haven't been sharing them here. I am going to make up for that and this is number 1. What better way than to start with Heart's Desire. That thing you wish to have express in your life above all else. To be "born again" as a completely new idea of yourself!

Quote:

"Here is a central tenet of the New Spirituality: the purpose-and the greatest opportunity and gift--of life is to recreate yourself anew in the next grandest version of the greatest vision you ever held about Who You Are. And you can do this in every single golden moment of Now. The time of your transformation is at hand. It is always at hand."
~Neale Donald Walsch

Affirmative Prayer:


I recognize the One in everything around me. I know It is waiting for me to become in total awareness of my inner being, the I AM in me. As I open to my Source within I open to that great body of knowledge which flows through me, through each of us and I become One with It. I feel within this body, this force, that which I am above all else, above the present idea of me I see as me, above that idea of what I could or should be to what I feel called to be. 

As I align with this incredible idea of me I feel a change, a movement into that place of perfect alignment with this new idea, which flows through me now. Wow!. I am blessed. I am truly blessed in this idea of me. I know not only am I this idea, but that I am out picturing it as my life in this moment. There is no doubt, no other thing I can be in this moment but this new me. I am grateful. I am so grateful to feel this, to be this, and to do this new idea of me. My vision is percolating and brewing entirely new and complete thoughts. I know I attract this good right now. Thank you God.

and so it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog