I am, the Only Thing There Is.

Quote:

“I am.” – Question that. That is where the world ends, until what’s left comes back to explore the next concept.
 ~ Byron Katie, A Thousand Names for Joy: Living in Harmony with the Way Things Are.

The Affirmation:

I am. There is only One. It is I AM. It is me. From within, so without. The difference is indistinguishable, as there is only I. Think Big, think Large, think Infinity, think One.  One thought, One Idea, of me, of the Universe, of God, of You. The difference, the no-thing. There is no separation, as there is no-thing to separate. I loose the me from the I am and observe. I see the thing I thought I was, the thought of me as thinker, the thought maker, the idea man. I see that, but am not that. I am only I am. I am no-thing. As I watch this unfold,
I see “I am” anew. I see it as All things, and One. Only One. All perfect, all whole, all complete.

Who am I? I am. No more, no less. I am not greater than or less than that which I Am.  Thankful in the knowing of this, I am.

And so it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog