I allow myself to be alive.

Quote:
When we were children, we used to think that when we were grown-up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability... To be alive is to be vulnerable. --Madeleine L'Engle

Affirmative Prayer:
In allowing Source in me to guide me, I find myself in the flow. The Universe at my back urging me on, I move forward, ever forward to that place of complete surrender. From that place all things are possible. All things are within reach, because all things are within God.

This is my truth. This is my recognition of the all good that is everywhere. I allow my challenges to show me what not to do or how to do it better, and I allow those things which came easy to guide me into even greater direction and awareness of myself, my world , and my design in it.

I just allow, and I do it in complete gratitude, thank you Spirit. Thank you God, in me.


And so it is, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reinventing Myself