Yesterday's Gone

Don't stop thinkin' about tomorrow, it'll soon be here better than before.
Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone.
~ Fleetwood Mac

I know this. That there is only this now moment, moving, ever moving. We call it life. We call it Love. We call it whatever It means to us, but it is divine sprit moving in, through, and as us, moving us ever forward into a
greater expression of who and what we are. I choose to move, to dance, to be all that I can be. I surrender to the greater idea which desires to birth itself in me. I choose to dream, to vision, to envision a greater world
which as each tomorrow becomes today, I say "Yes, this is my world," and "Yes, this is what I see." I surrender to its unfolding in perfect ways, knowing I don't need to know how, or why, but just that it is and it does
out-picture in exactly the way it needs to be, and that all that comes from this realization leads us from where we were in the last moment to where we are right now.

And knowing that it's all good, I know that whatever form this good takes, it is the perfect form in this moment, that life is ever-changing and will be transformed again tomorrow better than before, always, better than before. I know this life is for living and as I live it It lives in me in miraculous, joyous and loving ways.

As I allow this to be, and I am One with it, It is One with me, and my life unfolds in God. I can be no other way. Yesterday's gone and I am blessed.
And so it is.

Rev. Jim Starke, Focus Minister
Spirit on the Road

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reinventing Myself