I create and mold my own reality

Quote:

"Creative power is that receptive attitude of expectancy which makes a mold
into which the plastic and as yet undifferentiated substance can flow and
take the desired form."
~Thomas Troward

Affirmative Prayer:

In this space I call reality, I recognize the perfect form of Spirit in all
things. God is my co-creator. As I offer myself up to Its perfect creative
power, I know that I am One with it, now and always. It is all there is, and
I know that I am an extension of It. Spirit is my every thought, and every
movement. As I think my thought, I know Spirit is there kneading my unformed
thought into a shape consistent with my reality in this moment. It can do no
less. My thoughts are the unformed "things" manifest in my experience, and I
am blessed. How I see them is my choice. I can see the divine sculpture or
the rubble before me. I choose to see the beauty of it all, the peace of it
all and the Love of it all. There is nothing that is not God. Why would I
choose otherwise?
As I allow this to exist in and as me, I am blessed. I thank Spirit for my
life in every way.
And so it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reinventing Myself