Live from the Love!

Living from Love is living in the moment, living in this moment. And, if I am living in the moment, what happens tomorrow or what happened yesterday is of no concern to me, no effect on me, because what happened happened, and what is going to happen is also going to happen, because I am creating it. I am by my thinking bringing about in some way everything in my life, attracting every incident that becomes my next moment. How we look at those moments or incidents, whether we react or respond, how we observe them, determines how the continuum of our co-creation plays out going forward.

Sounds ominous, doesn’t it? But, and here’s the most incredible part, we can change it in an instant with a new thought.

"Look only at that which you wish to see and NOTHING else"
  ~
Dr. Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reinventing Myself