A New Day!

THE ‘depression’ was a blessing in disguise. It reduced the whole world to a new starting point that gives everyone a new opportunity.
~Napoleon Hill, Think and grow Rich, final words of chapter 13

A New Day!

I know I am new today for everything points to love and love rules the world. I am one with the Only, that which is E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Over, around, up, down, in and out, there is no more. As I revel in this new day, I know I am also born anew. I have new thoughts, new sights, new tastes, and new feelings. I am blessed and I am open to All that is before me. There is nothing that can stop me for I am in my genius. I am in that perfect place of uninterrupted potentiality, poised on the precipice of beautiful creation. Everything is a miracle to me today. As I view an orchid, I see the radiance it the petals of the flower. As I see a baby I see the simplicity of God in its face, and as I breathe in the God all around me, I know that this universe can only be ‘for me.’
Thank you Spirit for this choice I have to create such an incredible day.
I am complete, …for now. And so it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog