A Happy & Peace-filled New Year!

I seek the New each day, in the present moment of the New Me!

Quote:

“There is a force within that gives you life--Seek that. In your body there lies a priceless jewel-Seek that. Oh, wandering Sufi, if you are in search of the greatest treasure, don't look outside, Look within, and seek That."
~Jalaluddin Rumi

Prayer:

I am that, and in that I Am. There is no sparation, only One. In this One I live, move and have my being. Our paths are one. Our sight is  One and our Purpose is One. There is only Good and this Good is in and of me. I tap this well of infinite expression and outpour the love of that which is in me to all the world. I stretch my concepts to the universe and beyond. I release the ideas of time and space, of form and limitation, and open my mind into the nothingness from wence It all came. In the quantum field of life I find myself alone, gloriously alone. One! From the singularity of the One I view the world and see the shift. All is in flux, all is in the flow of the cosmic good. The in-breath and out-breath, ebb and flow of tides, the change of seasons, evaporation and condensation, each are the yin and yang of life. It is in this balance on which we flow on our cosmic journey, the journey of the soul. My soul's journey is easy and flows easily and effortlessly. I am grateful in my source, and reticent in my thoughts for they are of the One, and therefore of the whole to each in their own time.

Thank you Spirit. With that I know it is done and released, complete in every way.
And so it is.

~jt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog