My Secret is revealed!

Quote:
The breezes at dawn have secrets to tell you. Don't go back to sleep.
 ~Jalaluddin Rumi

Affirmative Prayer:

In the silence and the quiet of the early morning I connect to my Source. Upon awakening, as if from a dream, I dive into the delicious silence which is the Self. It is within this quiet space I connect. I really connect.

While I am always connected, I am oft-times distracted by the world and doing, but, in the pre-light of the expectant dawn, I find myself focused. From the one I, I see my truth, that of a perfect health, perfect abundance in all things, and the perfect peace of the everywhere present Creator, of which I Am all things, in which I am ever immersed, and with which I am never separate. Dear God, I am blessed! Thank you Spirit, I amid humbled. I am laid forth at the altar of my faith, knowing this creation which is my life is in its perfect place.  I knead my world into a space, which I out-picture as peaceful, loving, and prosperous to every corner of itself. Where there is need, there is fulfillment. Where there is the appearance of hate, I see the inflow of precious love, and where there is war, I see the radiant light of peace.

With my eyes fully open, and beyond all appearance to the contrary, I know this to be so. These are the secrets given to me upon the breezes at dawn, and It is so.


  ~jt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog