Abundance is attracted to me

"Everywhere we look in nature, our eyes come in contact with abundance; for nature knows no such thing as "failure."  Therefore, there never has been, and there never will be, a lack of anything, except conscious-awareness."
~ Bob Proctor

I have the consciousness to create all things new.

There is only One life, this life is Universal Divine Energy, and this life is my life, now and always.
As I open to this truth of nature, the world and the Universe, I naturally open to my abundance. As I awaken to the conscious awareness that I am blessed and surrounded by the natural opulence of the world, I allow the small ideas, the limiting ideas, and the less-than ideas to fall away as I open my arms and just allow the greater goodness of all that surrounds me to be attracted into my experience. With God, I create all things new. Infinite good is mine. Infinite love, infinite joy, infinite self-expression. I say, "Yes! I am blessed!" and God, I am grateful for all the little and big things I am attracting in my life, for I AM life. And as I learn just how to accept this good, in this moment, I am able to accept more and more, easily and effortlessly. And it is good, all good. And I allow it to be.


And so it is.
www.spiritontheroad.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog