There is only Now

Quote:
The miracle of Jesus is himself, not what he said or did about the future.
Forget about the future.
~ A Year with Rumi, trans., by Coleman Barks

There is nothing out there. It is all right here, within. In the now moment
all things exist. The past, present and future exist as One. One. One life,
One Love, just One. We, I, am part of it, or No, I am It. There is no
separation, no thing, which I am not. I am related to all. Atom by atom,
cell by cell, I am inextricably part of the whole. I can think I am
separate, but whatever I do I am always reminded, I am, and I am brought
back to the whole. I am, particle by particle, perfect, I am whole and I am
complete, just as I am.
That's all I can be. In whatever I dive into, I am a success. It may not
seem that way, but I always am. I learn, I grow, I conquer my fears, I see a
greater idea, beyond even what I thought could be, and it is so. As I let go
of any limited ideas I may have and blaze forward knowing I am supported
always, as one thing falls away another rises to take its place. As I forge
new paths, new roads emerge beneath my feet. God, I love this life, and it
loves me, and I know it's so.
And so it is.

More about what Jim Starke does @ http://www.spiritontheroad.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog