I Am a Reflection of my Inner Being

Quote:
Men need assurance that the physical life is a reflection of the INNER LIFE,
and that the physical life responds to the INNER LIFE through prayer - - the
speaking of the Word.
~ Benjamin F. Sherman, The Hem of the Garment

Affirmative Prayer:
Know in this moment and every now moment that the one life, the one Truth,
that which is indivisible in my life is that which is of God, my Source,
that infinite body of the universe and even greater than I can imagine. Know
with me that this power is in each and every atom and cell of our bodies, of
mine and of yours and that this source of all things is that through which I
think, speak, feel, and know.

In knowing this I know that this power in me creates with such conscious
action that my life as I see it must be the perfect result. My thoughts by
my inner communication with source are the out-picturing I call my life. It
can be no less. I am perfect as me. My Word is my bond. I I am that which I
see myself to be. I am That. I am the out-picturing of my thoughts and I am
just as I see me. I choose all Good. I choose all perfect Source creating
through me as grand a life as I can accept. I accept it all. I know there is
only good in this and my world. I know this Good is mine unconditionally. I
accept it in style, in form and in idea.
I am blessed in all that I am.
Thank you Spirit,
And so it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog