I am a blessing to me!

Quote::

According to traditional theology, we were all created in the image and
likeness of our Creator. Well then, shouldn't we act accordingly?"
~Tami Coyne and Karen Weisman

Affirmative Prayer::

There is only One. It exists in, as and through each one of us. Because It
is everywhere present and because It is always present, It manifests my
every thought. What do I choose today to be my experience? I choose good. I
choose my highest and best idea of me. I choose that which is an experience
of the Divine in me. I am the microcosm of the macrocosm. I am different
only by degree, like drop unto the ocean, the same yet individualized. As
this I am always sufficient in all things. In health, in success, in
prosperity, and in relationships with others. All I need and can accept at
my present level of acceptance and understanding is now provided. I am
blessed and I am a blessing. I am exceedingly grateful for the life I am. I
thank that spark within for all I have and for all I am in this present
moment and I accept the experience of the Divine in me. And so it is done.
And so it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog