Spirit Goes Ahead

Quote:
Whenever you leave one place to go to another place, . pause for a second to
realize the presence has gone before you to prepare the way, and that the
same divine Presence remains behind you as a benediction to all who pass
that way.
~Joel Goldsmith, The Infinite Way, pg 97, para., 3

Affirmation:
Spirit moves me ahead as I am willing to move.

Affirmative Prayer:
I give pause to Spirit, everywhere present, everywhere the Presence in my
life. Before me, beside me beyond me, I find myself within Its embrace
always. I am bathed in the love of God in every moment. Immersed and
connected, I allow It to be my guide, the perfect conductor of my life, It
directs my every action. I move ever forward, allowing, ever allowing my
good to unfold. I open to every avenue, every way It lays before and trust.
As I go with the flow, it blesses that which has been and beckons me come
ever further into Its expression of life as me. I gratefully accept my good
in every way and in every day, and realize my blessings always. As I pause
in my gratitude, I am filled with the all guiding good which redirects me to
ever greater unfoldings of perfect love for me and the world of my
perception. And I just allow it to be.
And so it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reinventing Myself