I say thank you Spirit in every moment

Today's Quote:

"Does God need our praise? No. God is whole and complete already. Do we need
to praise? Yes! In praise, we find our oneness with God. When we lift up our
hearts in praise, we raise our vision to the highest heights of soul
expression, where every answer stands out in crystal clarity."
~Greg Barrette

My Affirmation:

I lift up my heart and my spirit to God in praise.

Today's Meditation:

As I know Spirit doesn't need my praise to be made greater or more complete,
I also know that Spirit is already whole and complete within me, as in every
soul and creation that It has ever made.
I open my heart in praise to God, not because Spirit needs it, but because I
do.
In so doing, I raise my vibratory rate, aligning and attuning myself to
Spirit's vibration and energy.
Thank You, Spirit for this healing, life-giving power that is within me.
As I trust totally and I love utterly, I open to my greater growth as a
spiritual being, in this moment, and always.

and so it is.

~jts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog