I am the Abundance of Spirit

Today's Quote:

True affluence is not needing anything.
 ~Gary Snyder, as Quoted on Garrison Keillor's "Writer's Almanac"
 

Today's Affirmation:
 

Knowing that God is everywhere present in me and in my life, I know the abundance of Spirit in me. I know God, Creator is All there is, supporting me in all I do. As an individualized expression of Spirit, everything I do I love and because I love what I’m doing and it not only benefits my clients, but it also benefits me in greater and greater ways.
 

I know I am always provided for and that I lack for nothing. Anything I wish to do, I am able to do easily and effortlessly. I know the universe unfolds before me in wondrous ways, and that this abundant universe is here for me and my good, just as I am there for God as an expression of Its good.
 

I allow Spirit to work through me knowing there is no greater source of good and I am connecting right in this moment and every moment. As I imagine my greater abundance unfolding for me, I feel the Divine Urge telling me “step out and accept this good in my name.”
In gratitude for the Lover within embracing Its Beloved, I say, Thank You Spirit, and know it is done already.
 

And so it is!

 ~rev jim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog