Tis the Season to be Awesome!


Quote:

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom the emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause and stand wrapped in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed."
~Albert Einstein 

Affirmation:

I am an Awesome expression of God's Good!

This Day's Prayer:

As I look around me, I see the beauty of Source in everything I see, touch, taste, smell, and hear. There is nothing It is not. God in everything is God in me. I am always in awe of Its power to express through me as my world. I am humbled that I am a powerful co-creator with Source. I am in unity with this Source of Good in me, and know that as I think my thoughts, Spirit fills my world with the beauty of this One Mind of which I am an individualization. Thank you Spirit

I choose the path that is in conscious expectation of good unfolding. I know my good is my God, and in whatever form it manifests, I see the highest expression of God in It. It's all Good.

I accept my abundance with gratitude. In whatever form it comes, it comes from God. I see no lack, no limitation. I turn lemons to lemonade, and pennies to millions, one at a time. I always choose the greater over the lesser.

My good health is the perfect health of God, in whose image I am formed. I am God's direct experience of this physical world, and I choose to make Its experience a bold adventure. I step out at every turn into the unknown to experience new thoughts, new ideas, and a greater awakening of the higher me, as my world expands before me.

God this is good, this feeling of love. Thank you, Spirit. As I just allow this Love to surround me, I know that it is already done rightly.

And so it is. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog