Life demonstrates as me!



Today's Quote:


What consciousness expects, accepts and embodies, demonstrates. -Dr. David Walker



Affirmative Prayer:

The great I Am in me and as me, is that One Dynamic Force of Good, which is All. Universal, Divine mind gives life to my thoughts daily. As I know this force works in my life always, I take great joy in my thoughts of good for me and all others.
 

I know that what I choose to create manifests. I therefore declare that infinite prosperity is mine in every way; in my life, relationships, and my finances the All Good of God manifests perfectly for me and for all according to my thinking. I know that which manifests, I need in this moment. It is perfect in every way.
 

I surrender and accept my good, in every form, knowing I am in my perfect place.
 

Thank you Spirit
 

It is done. I let it go. I am at Peace.
 

And so it is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog