I taste the Joy.

Today's Quote:

When I am grateful, I allow my emotions fully to taste and to express the joy I have received.
 ~ Brother David Steindl-Rast


Our Affirmation:

I am joyous in my gratitude.

Today's Prayer:

As I outbreathe Spirit to express as my world, I am grateful for the presence of It in and as my life. I am surrounded, and filled with the awesomeness of who and what I am. I am an individualization of the Divine; Perfect, as it can know no less than that which it is. All It creates, It creates in perfect order, in Its image. 

I am that creation, as are all those who touch my world, and all that interact in my world. My world is just as I perceive it. and everything in It is just as I thought it would be. It can be no less. It is more as I vision it to be more. When and as this happens, I am in joyous gratitude.


and so it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog