For Your highest Good

Today's Quote:

"Wherever I go I shall meet peace, joy and happiness. Whatever I do shall be done with reason and intelligence. I shall be surrounded by friendship, by beauty, by right action. My whole being responds to this conviction. Simply, with complete conviction, I accept my Freedom.
- Ernest Holmes, "This Thing Called You.

Today's Meditation:


There is only One in all the Universe. It is in and of each of us, now and always. I know it by many names, and in many religions, and I know It to be the Infinite, Divine Source of all things. It is perfect in every way. I, being Its manifestation must therefore be a perfect expression of It for it can create no less than that which It is.

By our nature we are perfect, whole and complete. And, by my unlearning of the past, I become that again. I am powerful by nature and as I wisely take hold of and use this power for good, it grows and multiples in me as the loaves and fish to Jesus.

I open my whole being to the thought that good flows through me in every moment and I know that it does. I feel blessed, and joyful in knowing that this perfection shows through as my inherent beauty and the full friendships with I have with others.

I know this as my truth, and I know this to be true in my life and in this moment.

I thank God for my unshakable faith in this and release it to the Word, and the Law. I let it be.

And so it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog