Inner Fire

Thursday, November 1, 2007 - Inner Fire

"When we find ourselves looking at the world and saying, 'There's nothing out there for me,' we should probably also look into our hearts and ask, 'If there's nothing out there, is there anything in here?' We need to examine our inner dialogue to discover where we might be blocking the conscious energy flow, then remove the ego, step out of the way, and let the fire of the soul shine through us."
~Deepak Chopra

Today's quote is taken from:
The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence

Today's Affirmation
I am filled with the fire of Love.

Today's Meditation

Infinite Source,
I feel within me a cool-hot fire.
When I set my ego aside, I more fully express this inner nature.
I consciously shift my awareness from the outer world to the inner reality.
I choose to get my ego out of way.
Resting here, safe in the light of Source, I recommit myself to joy.
I invite Love: Express through me now!
Every aspect of my being is fed and fueled by the inner fire of the Creator.
Thank You God.
And so it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog