Thy Will Be Done!

November 3, 2009 - Thy Will Be Done!

"What we usually pray to God is not that His will be done, but that He approve ours."
~Helga Bergold Gross

Today's Affirmation

I am surrendered and still in the Oneness of my unified Life.

Today's Meditation

I know that there is only one life. That life is God's life, and that life is my life. I know that there is no separation in any way between the Infinite and I. The I that is me is that same I in "I Am." As I create my life, it is the life of Spirit personified. In all its joys and all its sorrows, in its seeming abundance and perceived failures it only reflects that perfect idea of life as I wish to experience it in my God state. I choose exactly how I wish to spend my awakened moments. There is no one else who can live my life, God's life, for me. I am the only player, and I choose the good of my experiences.

As I allow all the experiences in my world to flow, I choose to reach for and attract into my life that which is meaningful and that which is loving.

I consciously know my life is guided by Love and that I am transformed by the guidance of Spirit in my life.

I release any perceptions that I must make anything happen to receive my good and my love.
I am focused on what I desire in my life, and open myself to the clarity I receive through Spirit.
I know Spirit desires only for my highest and best, now and always.
I am grateful for all of my life and allow it to unfold in perfect order.

And so it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog