I allow my Imagination to expand my Good!

Today's Quote:

"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
~Albert Einstein


Affirmative Prayer:

There is a Power. It is all there is in my life and my world. There is nothing else. There doesn't need to be, because It is Infinite, It is Goodness, and It is God-ness in my life. It is ever-present in and as me, and expresses as my ever-expanding idea of my life.

As I allow myself to imagine greater and greater good in my life, my idea, my knowledge of God in my life grows. There is no stopping It, no holding It back, for It is Infinite, and all knowledge. My experience of It is limited by my needing to know Its expanse. I therefore just allow my good to unfold. I think no thoughts which might box it in or limit It. Knowing of Its limitless nature, I imagine outrageous good be attracted to me. I know I need not limit the experience by attempting to intellectualize It, so I just give Thanks that It is, and knowing It's All Good, loose it to God my word's unfoldment, knowing it is done.

And so it is.
 -jt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog