I am the High note of Spirit!

Today's Quote:

The music is all around us. All you have to do is listen.
  ~ August Rush, from the movie “August Rush”
 

Today's Meditation:

I am the High note of Spirit in this moment. The symphony I call life flows through me always. It is my highest Good. It is my God. I am enveloped in Its tune, now and always. Being the instrument of God in physical form, I know that I am a member of Its Symphony of Life,  a grand symphony, with the supreme conductor of all time.
 

As I listen, I know the great song of my life is unfolding perfectly in verse and note. I know no dissonant chords that cannot find complete harmony with my song of life, and as I rise to my crescendos and dip into my decrescendos, I just allow it to all flow easily and effortlessly and my life remains on course, in tune, centered in the right verse and completing each task in an harmonious chorus of Love. Above all else I hear the good of life flowing in perfect harmony.
 

I am a simple “C” in the Infinite Symphony of Life, a common note, centered in the scale of life’s song. I choose this consciously, and feel peace flowing ever outward from my center.  My gratitude is in the  even greater Song of which I am a part.  And I release my voice to God, in anticipation of an ever greater experience of life.
 

And so it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog